Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Beggining

Hey I'm Sophie,

If you've come to my blog you obviously are here for a specific reason. I'm using this to share my story, encourage others like me, and create a group to help encourage and strive for weight loss goals. If you do not agree with my beliefs please dont leave hateful comments, simply leave. This blog is in no way meant to encourage girls to become disordered, BUT only to unite ones with existing problems. Some content may be triggering. I intend on posting daily and keeping things updated. Everybodies welcomed and I hope this can be a place for me to reach out to lovely ladies for some support. Sorry this was sorta long and rambling but this is the first post so what do you expect? :) Thanks for reading.

<3 Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment