Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Long Gone for Far Too Long..

Ahh Darlings, i've missed you all terrribly. I've been gone for months now. Between my distress, parents divorce, and physical attacks it's been quite crazy. I'm at an interesting point in my life. While I was gone i've been physically abused, found love, got kicked out of my house, and found myslef to be content with my body. Im currently 114.2 pounds as of yesterday. I'm happy. I eat what I want when I want.

I recently went on a gym consulatation where they informed me that to keep my organs all functioning i have to eat 1858 calories a day. I do some days. Others I don't but the point im making is I no longer withhold food for weight loss. I learned the less I eat the more lean muscle mass i lose AND i weigh the same as I did when I was starving.

I'm not here to preach or "convert" you. I'm here to support you and receive support from my lovelies. I'm currently not sure whther i'm at a point to continue this blog, create a new one with more focus on me rather than thinspo (I would still include some but not as much) and my healthier habits, or if i should just stop blogging all together. Please leave a comment and tell me what you guys would be interested in <3


Much love <3 As always, Sophie.

4 comments:

  1. Proud of you <3 Do what feels right. Life is crazy, but finding happiness through all of it is what its about.
    I'm so sad to hear about the abuse and your parents kicking you out... I'm glad you're okay now. <3 Stay Strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that does sound crazy CONGRATS on the different outlook on life that is great news! if you start a different blog make sure to give me the url. take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to hear that you're okay with your eating habits now.
    I would love to read more from you - if you decide to start another blog and it works for you better, that's okay. As long as you are doing fine :)

    Eating 1800 kcal some days is absolutely okay as long as you feel good.

    I really don't think that anyone thought you're trying to tell us to change, too. Not atall.
    Plus your weight is still way better then ours :D Haha. Well, Mine obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really proud of you :) you are doing really well.
    Don't think about bad things, everything it's going to be okay :)
    And I have one wish, please just don't stop blogging. You know you can say everything what you want ;*

    Ohh and I almost forgot, can you put you current photos here?
    You are really an inspiration :)

    kisses ;***

    ReplyDelete