Thursday, December 29, 2011

Health Stats

I'm a 16 year old female.

Blood Pressure: 112 over 70

Resting Heart Rate: 76

I am 114.2 pounds which is 51.9 kilograms

I'm 5 feet 4 inches which is 64 centimeters

BMI: 19.6     :)


Body Composition:

How many pounds of fat I have: 26.3 = 11.9 kg
How many pounds of fat free mass I have (all the other stuff): 87.934 = 40.0 kg

Resting Metabolic Rate/ How many calories I need to keep my organs functioning if i'm not moving at all: 1372

Average calories I need a day: 1853

Musculoskeletal Fitness:
Grip: 65-Very Good
Push Ups: 0- Needs Improvement
Sit and Reach: 45- Excellent
Partial Curl Ups: 35- Excellent
Vertical Jump Strength: 25.4- Needs Improvement
Leg Power: 1838- Needs Improvement

So thats me in case you were interested:)

4 comments:

  1. I thought that you are older, you are soo young, I'm jealous :P

    and your weight it's just perfect.

    ohh and If u can, you might put here some your tips and stuff :)

    and I'm glad that you have a boyfriend :D

    and about me, I write on my blog in my language, which is polish :) so it's soo far away from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds perfectly healthy plus the fact that you know all these facts about your body is a very good thing, you know what you're doing.

    I love how you're only 64 cm tall though :D Haha.

    Couldn't see the picture and what your bf got you for xmas :( stupid.
    it's a good thing that he knows how to seperate those two lifes. I'm not really keen on dealing and stuff like that, I think it's way to dangerous but as long as you're in no danger of getting into anything stupid it's nice that oyu have someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! sounds like your doing great :) It's nice to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to see you back and healthy!
    I hope that you're so much happier now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete