Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sex, Love, and All the Wrong Reasons.

Alright I think it's time I make myself clear. Yes I'm easy. Yes some view me as a whore. On the other hand there are some out there that understand my point. I'm aware I'm not good enough to be with anyone. I allow guys to use me for sex. It's better that than to be alone and suicidal all the time. That's why I do it. I understand some people have other Motives but in the end it usually boils down to not wanting to be alone. I believe there's a strong difference between making love and sex. Sex is the act of intercourse but making love is trusting and being close enough with someone to have sex on a more emotionally connected level which I find to he total bullshit. If I wanted to connect emotionally I wouldn't be randomly hooking up with these guys. If I was good enough to be more than a sex object I would be in a happy relationship but I'm not. Just had to clarify. Stay strong ladies I'll post tomorrow.

7 comments:

  1. Oh no Soph. Don't think of yourself like that. I completely think that making love is a TOTAL fallacy. I don't believe it exists. If there isn't love, there certainly isn't going to be love by having sex. You can't make it. But, in my experience - I whored around for about 3 years - it is actually better to be alone. I made me feel a thousand times worse that I wasn't good enough for more than a one night stand. You are definitely good enough for more than this. I used to hold out hope every time i hooked up that maybe maybe he'd call. Everytime they didn't I just felt worse, more useless, fat and ugly. You descend into a hole. Respect yourself darling petal. I promise you, you deserve more than to be used by horny sleazebags! Keep strong! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use sex in the same way!
    When I am alone I am a whore, and I love it

    There is a huge difference in making love and sex, in my eyes,
    you can have sex with anyone but the making love, it has to be with someone you love and trust

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's your decission, and your body.
    i know that in future you will regret that.

    hope you will find a guy who will respect you and will need you, not for sex only.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, whats going on? ahere r u?

    miss u :) ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really an interesting blog as it focuses on the very important topic. I came to know about so many things or tips. Thanks a lot.

    buy chantix online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE SEX NICE TO HAVE A HUGE DICK INSIDE ME I EVEN SWALLOW CUM IT MAKES ME FEEL DIRTY BUT WELL

    ReplyDelete