Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Crucible Fever

So have any of you guys ever read the crucible? It's actually not a bad book and I'm reading it for my English class. In it the 17 year old girl named Abigail gets some dude to have sex with her even though he's old and married and now she ls tryingto get rid of his wife and be with him while at the same time she's crying out in court that all these innocent people are attacking her with witchcraft and getting them hung and put in jail. Anywayssss ironically enough guess who has to read the part of Abigail in class. Yep. Anyways I just feel like her. I'm so desperate for anyone to love and once I find them they claim it was a mistake and leave me trying to get rid if their girls. Its sad. I totally make up lies to get all my guys new bitches in trouble and make them want me back but just like with Abigail it doesn't work. The only reason she does the crying ou is because she grew up in such a sheltered religious lifestyle that now that she has power she goes crazy which is also strikingly similar to me. I grew up so sheltered and alone that once I realized I could get away with stuff I went crazy and here I am. I have an obsession with guys, im okay with being used for sex, and I tend to experiment with prescription pills. So yeah that's just what I've noticed On the other hand I have a fever and feel like complete shot. I look like a whale and I want to curl up and die. I'm just sick of being alone and I'm ready to get with anyone and everyone. I hope you guys are doing better than I am. Stay strong ladies

5 comments:

  1. im sure most of us know how you feel :) im alone like all the time usually once i get home from prison. (that would be school) Cant say im obsessed about guys, but i did go through that stage. You'll find someone you want to keep eventually, i know it. just stop looking, it'll find you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahava is right, I definitely know how you feel <3 and She's right, the second you're not looking is when love sneaks up on you. I always find that I pickup boys when I haven't put any effort into looking my best because I just don't care that night or whatever.
    Goodluck
    And FEEL BETTER <3 keep yourself crazy hydrated with that fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail annoyed me immensely, however, I completely understood her motives. I think there is a little Abigail in all of us.

    Feel better soon,
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so much better than Abigail! I've been following your blog for a while now and even though I don't actually know you, I can tell that you are so much better than being on Abigail's level. And guess what? I'm 23 years old and have never been in love or had a boyfriend, and I'm no ugly stepsister. I've been chasing love my whole life and once I actually stop to catch my breath, I have a feeling it'll sneak up on me. Love will find you, so stop chasing it through low grade losers who don't deserve you. You are gold, while they are lead. Stay strong and feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sad, but I need to say it.
    You are a really easy girl, and you have to know that no smart and intelligent guy would want you as his girlfriend.
    It's true, you don't respect yourself at all, you said that it's ok for you being used just for sex, it's not normal. You have to understand that you deserve better than that.
    But you have to respect yourself. We're not animals and you can live without sex with weird guys, who don't care about you.

    Maybe I'm just 21, but for me sex should be between people who really love each other, who wants to spend the rest of theirs lives together. It's called making love, isn't it?

    Think about it, I know I'm right. Don't make bigger mistakes.

    You can always count on me, you're not alone.
    ;*

    ReplyDelete