Sunday, October 16, 2011

Terribly Sorry

I have  been gone for far too long. I'm so sorry. I'm at a consistant 115 weight still and I plan on cutting down intake. So remember that guy I met a little bit ago? W who I will Now be calling Will. While yeahh him and I are a couple. Hes 19 and in college for business. Hes the ideal guy. T's a dick and I told him off. He's out of my life for good. It sucks but its best. Im pretty happy with life even though its been consistant fighting with everyone. They put me on sleeping pills and anti-anxiety pills. I miss you guys so much <3 Best of luck so stay strong and I will try to get caught up on blogs. I miss you guys so thanks for the lovely comments <333

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are good now, take your time and everything will be fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well ... welcome back then.
    I started blogging again as well.
    Let's not give up this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I was gone for so long :( I missed you!! I'm glad to hear T is done and this Will guy seems like a really good guy. You deserve to be happy <3

    ReplyDelete