Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Love and Other Drugs

I'm trying to get back into blogging but going between my Mom and my dads is rough. My birthday is Sunday so that should be ehhish. I'm in a state of question. Anti anxiety and sleeping pills are making me weird. Not to mention a wee bit of smoking hahah. Anyways I'm in a strange mood. Is it better to love and lose then to never love? Heart break sucks and I'm really not sure. Give me your input ladies <3 I hopefully withhold assemble an amazing post soon :) stay strong

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to reading your post again.

    Ready to listen. Stay Strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready to listen too!
    Heartbreak does suck
    i always wonder if it is even worth it sometimes, but yet, we fall back in and in

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'd prefer not to love.
    I don't want to have again broken heart. It's just hurts so much, not for me. Hope you will choose right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've been so tough through this whole experience. I really admire you for that (:
    Hopefully you birthday will make up for all this shit!!
    For me, love is a love-hate relationship. So far, all it's done is fuck me over and ruined me. Yet, i'm still crazy enough to try again.

    ReplyDelete