Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thin Thoughts

Im going to slowly shrink. It's like a sculpture. You start with a chunk of material and you don't stop until you carve out the peice perfectly. You dont stop until it's done. Never stop.

I am peice of clay. Dirty, dense, and undefined. I'm going to continue carving myself out and define myself into a beautiful masterpeice people admire. I'm not there but slowly and surely little bits and peices are getting closer to their finished state. I hope I get there some day.

3 comments:

  1. You just have to believe and stay strong and thats it.
    I know that you can ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great, but we all know its unrealistic. How i WISH i could be perfect and pretty in every way!
    Jeez, Im so sorry I havent replied to you in forever! Hopefully, i'm back for now. Keep thinking thin girly ;)

    ReplyDelete