Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stupid Sophie

Im incrdibly dumb. I havent gone on here in forver, got cheated on, and gained a lot of weight. I'm still with J even after he cheated on me but he's really trying and making it more of a relationship. I met his mom yesterday and hes introducing me to all of his friends. I gained weight and it looks awful so I hope I can lose it all. I miss you girls soooo much <3 Please leave comments and tell me how you've been since theres no way I can possibly go through all your blogs and catch up. Thanks <3

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back here. Not much going on with me weight up and down moods up and down same old shit really. I really need to get my ass in gear cause I have 20 days till Vegas!!! so excited!!! Glad to hear you guys are trying to work things out. I cant say much my husband cheated on me like 6 times in the last 15 years but the last 5 have been the best we have had so if you want it to work it can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the cheating thing, I know how that feels. Come back, we will help you with the rest. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the hell! him cheating on you is not okay! but it's probably good that you're working it out. anyways I'm glad to see that you're back! we're here when you need us! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete